If you need help with your game crashing, freezing or running poorly, start here…
1. If possible, head to the Game Options menu and select "Low" Quality in the Preferences tab.
2. Make sure that you are running the latest iOS version released. To do so, go to the device's Settings > General > Software Update. In this section, you will see if there are any updates available.
3. Check the storage capacity of your device. Go to Settings > General > Storage and iCloud usage and remove unnecessary apps, photos and videos to free up storage space on your device.
4. Ensure there are no other apps running in the background while playing F1 Mobile Racing. If you are still experiencing problems try the following steps to free up memory on your device…
a. Open the Settings App on your iOS device.
b. Head to the General section and tap on Shut Down (you will find it right at the end of the section).
c. A screen should pop up telling you to slide to power off with a Cancel button at the bottom, instead of using these buttons, hold down the Home button on your iOS device.
i. If you have a recent iPhone model (without the Home button on it), you will have to switch on the Assistive Touch button via the General section > Accessibility. Then, when you have the screen with the slide to power off and Cancel button, tap on the Assistive Touch button and then press and hold on the on-screen Home button.
d. Your iOS device should then return to the Home or Settings screen which means that you successfully freed up memory (RAM) on your iOS device.
5. Sometimes, having the correct specs alone isn't enough to enjoy the game as it may not load or perform optimally. If you wish to know if your device fits the requirements, check out the FAQ link here.
6. Also, some Apple devices might respond better to the game than others. There is a chance that your game crashes after playing many races in a row if your device only has 2GB of RAM. In that case, we advise you to regularly take breaks and close the application.
Please note that if you have a rooted device, we cannot guarantee that the game runs seamlessly.
If you are still experiencing the crashes after following these troubleshooting steps, feel free to contact the support service through the contact form here.
Please explain in your message the circumstances of these crashes (videos and screenshots showing the issue would also help us a lot), on which screen these crashes occur, in which mode and race type, on which circuit, etc. Give us as many details as possible so we can assist you better!