Save your game by connecting it to Game Center.
If you reinstall the game, you will not recover your account if it isn't synchronised with your Game Center ID as your profile and game data are stored safely on our servers.
Note: You can only synchronise one game progression per Game Center ID. Attempting to save more than one game progression to your Game Center account will result in lost data of the first account you synchronised to the Game Center ID!
Please find below the instructions to synchronise your account to your Game Center ID:
- Enter your device settings;
- Find and select the Game Center;
- Log in with your Apple ID (or create one if needed);
- Make sure you are NOT sharing an account with somebody else;
- Synchronise your progress to your Game Center account in the last page of the in-game Settings. Once you synchronised your progress, the button will change from "Not connected Game Center" to "On Game Center".
After reinstalling the game.
When launching the game, you should be prompted with a message reading “Select a saved game”. You will be given the choice between loading a Local Save and a Cloud Save. Choose the Cloud Save if you wish to recover your account with the progress saved. However, if you wish to start the game from scratch and play the tutorial, choose the Local Save.